
Hello all, from Moscow's finest black-lit, cubist-accented, 1950's-style diner that specializes in Morrocan food and hookah. And house music.
I will not go so far out on a limb as to assume that it is Moscow's only black-lit, cubist-accented, 1950's-style diner specializing in Morrocan food, hookah, and house music. That can't be said for sure.
And I return from the washroom with only one thought on my mind-- Why in the name of all that is Russian do the toilets have two flushing mechanisms? How am I supposed to use these both?!
I am at a loss and don't know who to ask.
Suggestions welcome.
I will not go so far out on a limb as to assume that it is Moscow's only black-lit, cubist-accented, 1950's-style diner specializing in Morrocan food, hookah, and house music. That can't be said for sure.
And I return from the washroom with only one thought on my mind-- Why in the name of all that is Russian do the toilets have two flushing mechanisms? How am I supposed to use these both?!
I am at a loss and don't know who to ask.
Suggestions welcome.
1 comment:
The first mechanism is for #1, the second for #2. The first one uses less water than the second. And there you go.
Post a Comment