Thursday, April 2, 2009

RUSSIA MULLETWATCH 2009: UPDATED





Despite serious monitoring of the situation (ie Kira and I watching in horror) the problem only seems to be on the rise.


While the Mulletwatch Team does not recommend staying indoors, we do recommend that you acknowledge the situation and take precations to avoid coming directly into contact with it.

The beast is best viewed for the purposes of education in its natural habitat. We recommend vintage NHL trading cards and episodes of Degrassi, both Junior High, and High versions (now available on DVD at your nearest quality retailer).


The Mulletwatch Team also reccomends keeping an electric raztor near the entrance of your home, in the case that a Mullet should try to enter.


We will keep you updated, and keep track of any progression the Mullet might make accross the pond.


Good Night.
And God Speed.


UPDATE:


Due to requests (hey Stef!) The Mulletwatch Team has accumulated pics, courtesy of diznila (since I'm lazy and my camera is meh):

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Hahahhaa! Oh holy sweet crying baby jesus.

GingerSnap said...

I scored a wicked picture of a mullet in Jax (its on my blog) haha, funny stuff :)