Kira got a care package from her mum. And it had a little something for me in it.

Don't be perverts. I use Vaseline on my lips and my skin as moisturizer. I use it as makeup remover. And I use it to polish shoes.
Tragically, I haven't been able to find any since I got here. I mean, I've looked in what you'd think would be all the "usual" places: pharmacies, convenience stores, supermarkets, and "everything for home." (Yes, that is a type of store, like "supermarket" or "candy store" , because there are a million and they are all called by that and no other name.)
And I I did try to ask some students. All I would get is giggles at the word "Vaseline." They knew what it was, but seemed to find it only dirty. It got to that by the fourth or fifth student I asked, I would've been less embarassed asking them where I could find a hooker or some crack.
Ah well. Kira must've said something to he mother, and God-bless overseas mums, because I am once again back in Vaseline.
Oh really now...what did I tell you about the dirty?
Now speaking of things coming to Russia for me: three--count'em three days til Portage visits!
Getting excited...
8 comments:
I love how your post claims it "isn't dirty" but features JUST a picture of vaseline and your cleavage... mixed messages much?
Too lazy to crop the photo, too hot (and lazy) to wear anything else. When someone posts from their bedroom in a heat wave, you take wht you can get. I ain't gettin all fancy for you people...
I agree. The cleavage landscape behind the Vaseline does feel mixed to me...
PS- I've decided that I'm going to start a blog in the comments section of yours.
First entry to come shortly.
I just sat through a severe criticism of your blog and its inaccuracies from a spirited BBLC co-worker. He insists that yes, we can go to the store with him anytime and proceed to purchase as much vaseline as we desire! He seems a little peeved that you're misleading your trusting Canadian followers who have no reason to question your insights. He wants to be sure all you out there who do not know Russia, at least know that you can readily purchase an enormous amount of vaseline here!!
-K
I'm sure you could buy this vaseline in the shops "intim", every bus stop...
Oh I KNOW I CAN find it... I just seem to be barking up all the wrong trees...
I generally have trouble knowing WHERE to shop here... It's all just laid out so differently
Well...You never know people, I must say. Never even guessed that -K's p** brain (K*** Mac******'s) is suffering from HER/his own verbal diarrhea. Maybe it's just sublimation...will see! Probably
another attack of verbal diarrhea's being expected soon.
Post a Comment