Expatella: From Russia With Love

Friday, March 13, 2009

This is What I'm Working on These Days

Edwin and I on our usual Friday night decompression session. We both quit the old school, so relaxation is in order. In the form of:





This is 3.5 litres. And 22$. Financial crisis, you just got owned.

Posted by Larissa at 2:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About This Expatella

My photo
Larissa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ▼  2009 (67)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • The Russians Make Us Look Like Assholes
      • I Guess He's Here in Case of Wednesday Noon Hour F...
      • This is What I'm Working on These Days
      • Because Meat is the New Bread!
      • I Don't Really Need to Translate This, Do I?
      • Stuff DID Happen While I Was Sick
      • Anna Banana's Birthday!
      • Hot Tempered? Me?
      • I'm Sick
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (4)
Larissa Supleve. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.