Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Bible Omits a Few Technical Details About Raising from the Dead

So turns out that the camera is not exactly perfect.

In a glitch that I don't understand at all, it can only take pictures in the dark. Like if the room is completely dark and it has to rely on its own flash, it's good, but if there is light in the room... it looks like this:



Kind blurry, little lines on it... so it's not exactly "good as new."

But you know I bet when Jesus came back, even he probably came back with, like, a limp, or a stutter, or he wore socks with his sandals or whatever, and his friends didn't just go out and get a new Jesus. So, yeah. Think about it.

It's still cool that it's back. And hopefully, I can get it fixed. In the meantime, I'll just have to take photos in pitch black rooms. No problem.

This, by the way, it the Christmas tree in the marble lobby at one of my employers' offices...
*sigh* If they'd let me turn off all the lights in the lobby like I tried to, instead of holding me for three hours as a "security measure," I could've gotten the prettiest picture...

No comments: