Expatella: From Russia With Love

Friday, November 28, 2008

It Has Nothing to do With Russia

But I am posting it because it is one of the most awesome things I have heard all week.

The Gods are truly just.

If you hate right-wing pundits who don't know when to shut up, click here.

Oh the delicious irony.

Happy Friday indeed...
Posted by Larissa at 1:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About This Expatella

My photo
Larissa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2009 (67)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • When Translation Problems...er...Rise
      • Random Weird Russian Thing
      • It Has Nothing to do With Russia
      • A Russian Point of View
      • I Cannot Tell You How Much This Creeps Me Out
      • The Bible Omits a Few Technical Details About Rais...
      • I Don't Know How to Feel About This
      • Happy Birthday Katie!
      • Ironically, I Have No Picture to Go With This Post
      • Five Minutes in Moscow
      • Okay: Two Canadians, an American and a Russian Wal...
      • It Happens to All the Greats
      • Question: What is the Funniest Thing in the World?
      • Five Minutes in Moscow
      • I'll be Posting Again ASAP
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (4)
Larissa Supleve. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.