I am having, hands down, the worst case of writers’ block lately. I can’t write a thing these days. Emails, creative writing, this blog… someone asked me to sign a cheque the other day and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. This is hard, so I’m going to work my way up. Before I can get to the creative writing, I’ll work on some letters home. And before those, this blog. It took me several greeting cards and half a shopping list to get this far, so be patient with me.
I’ll put up the St Petersburg weekend recap in installments, and hopefully get over it soon.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to freak out about what kind of graffitti to write in the bathroom.” “Larissa was here”? No wait--should it be “wuz here?” Dammit--I think I know what drove Fitzgerald to the bottle…
No comments:
Post a Comment